Growth Guru Verne Harnish has helped thousands of smart companies develop a strategic plan for making good business decisions and maximizing growth opportunities through his book Mastering the Rockefeller Habits and his company, Gazelles International.
Ballantree Consulting and our partners can facilitate workshops for your executive team using Verne’s simple, practical techniques. Cheryl Beth Kuchler is a Gazelles International Certified coach, and is licensed to help you implement these habits successfully.
To learn more about Mastering the Rockefeller Habits and Gazelles International, click here>>
Top 10 Reasons why Ron Jaworski Golf Loves Cheryl Beth and the Rockefeller Habits
- Cheryl Beth educated us in the importance of Core Values for our company and took the time to help us create them. These have made a significant improvement in the way we conduct business.
- She taught us…if you want to be a $25 million company you have to act like one. Think BIG!
- We can operate with less people – but better people – at a higher pay. Higher slow/Fire fast!
- We learned the Importance of requiring our Key employees to give us their Top 5 priorities every week and ensure that they are carrying them out. (ask Cheryl Beth about the Charles Schwab story)
- Cash is King!
- Our managers now conduct daily huddles keeping everyone in sync.
- We have learned to assign line item expenses to individual managers and make them responsible for meeting those goals.
- Begin your meetings with good news.
- Establish quarterly goals, rocks and actions and make everyone accountable.
- Create a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) for your Key Employees.